[Bf-committers] blender plugin for showing .blender in firefox

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Sat Aug 1 11:33:33 CEST 2009

Changhua Wu schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have a .blender file containing the model of a campus village. I would
> like to put it online. Anyone know if there is a plugin for the viewer
> to open the .blender file?

There used to be a IE plugin for Blender 2.25 (Publisher) but of course
this is long time outdated now.

Sadly the last initiative to (re)develop such a plugin seems to be dead now.

I think this is leaves big gap for Blender but no one has time and the
knowledge to write such a plugin again.

Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/