[Bf-committers] Blender 2.49 RC1 ahoy!

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:04:26 CEST 2009

Go ahead with GCC. It's crashing for me right now, but I don't have
access to MIPSPro on a local machine, and Blender over SSH over the
internet is a joke. I think I'll be able to get my hands on the
compilers in the next week sometime.

Timothy

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Stefan Gartner <stefang at aon.at> wrote:
> On Thursday, 23. April 2009, Timothy Baldridge wrote:
>> I'm currently working on a 2.5 build for Irix, so it shouldn't be that
>> hard to fire off a 2.49 build. There have been some small, but build
>> breaking changes in scons lately though so it may take a day or so.
>> Anyway, I'll start working on it tonight.
>>
>> Timothy
>>

> Hi,
>
> just let me know if you're having troubles building 2.49 rc1, I can do a build
> with gcc then (though without ffmpeg support).
> Also, if you manage to fix the problems with scons it would be great if you
> could put a patch in the patch tracker so your changes can be put into svn.
>
> greetings,
> stefan

“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
that–lacking zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination
of their C programs.”
(Robert Firth)