[Bf-committers] Ubuntu 64-Bit Distribution Issues

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue Apr 28 05:59:14 CEST 2009

The most obvious thing would be to tell the users of your build to
install the missing dependencies. If this were a .deb package, then
apt-get installing it would most likely pull in all necessary
dependencies, thus handling that automagically (assuming it goes all
right).

What you could do is figure out what the dependencies are for your
build, and then give a simple 'sudo apt-get install package1 package2
package3 packageN' for the user to just execute in a terminal.

/Nathan