[Bf-committers] Google's O3D, 3d web player follow-up

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Fri Apr 24 13:17:00 CEST 2009

2009/4/24 明覺 <shi.minjue at gmail.com>:
> I'm trying to embed blender into my XUL program, if I can reach it, we
> will be able to display blender files directly by mozilla web browser,
> no need to javascript. It seems a little distant dream ? :)

Well, we do have some (half-functional?) webplugin code. Someone was
working on it at the beginning of this year, but from what I
understood he had to drop the effort. I assume the code is still
available for it though. Bear in mind that this was ActiveX-based
first and targeted at showing the Blender Game Engine.

/Nathan