[Bf-committers] What documents should I read in order to embedblender?

Wael EL ORAIBY wael.eloraiby at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:55:29 CEST 2009

Re,

Actually, there are plenty of ways to do that from within blender. You
can keep your code separate, and only use blender to do the modeling.
You can very simply write a python script that invokes your program
externally to generate the gcode for mechanical part. So basically,
you are writing an exporter, or if you need more feedback a custom
python script will do. It is even simpler than rewriting a user
interface, do all the handling and picking, etc...

Don't you agree? :-)