[Bf-committers] What documents should I read in order to embed blender?

明覺 shi.minjue at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:13:29 CEST 2009

Dear blender developers:

I'm a newbie in blender development, (also a new user of it, I have
completed following the user manual to make a walking boy by
blender:), the main purpose I learn to use and develop blender is I
need to embed the 3d view window of blender into my own program to
display a 3d surface(yes, all i need is to display a 3d surface as
blender display it). Blender is an amazing work in free software, so I
also have much interest in developing for it. I have succesully built
blender from the source code, and now I want to dive into the code to
realize my purpose - embed blender 3d view window. Could you suggest
me some proper documents so that I can begin my work? I hope I can do
the job mainly in C language programming. Thank you!

--
My platform is debian-sid gnome mozilla eclipse monodevelop blender.