[Bf-committers] GPL + Python, revisited

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Apr 16 18:20:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've just had mail from FSF, they accept the wording in our FAQ! :)

<quote>
I had a conference call today with Eben Moglen regarding this FAQ
entry. The conclusion is that it is essentially correct. It could be
improved in wording but it's not misleading.
</quote>

http://www.blender.org/education-help/faq/gpl-for-artists/#c2129

Cool!

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands