[Bf-committers] Removing Build Systems

Nery Chucuy idesisnery at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:51:12 CEST 2009

Hi all, I'm barely new to this list but what I think is: We  should define
what is important the most for Blender, to have four building systems no
matter the time it takes to mantain them (as Bretch said, sometimes the
committer has to fix the problems with a given building system) or save time
fixing building systems and use it for improve blender.

As I said I have no much experience here, but if the time consuming for fix
the building systems is too high, maybe it's considerable the fact of using
just two building systems only. That's my opinion*.

Cheers,

Nery