[Bf-committers] Removing Build Systems

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:21:40 CEST 2009

Just for a bit more information, I use SCons and the MSVC project
files. I use SCons to build blender, but the MSVC project files to
debug in. I'm fine with whatever we use, as long as I can still use
MSVC to build it (so I can continue to debug with it). Also, I haven't
tried CMake, but I have found SCons to be very easy to use. It was a
lot easier to add a library with SCons than it was with the MSVC
project files. And just editing those two (SCons and the projectfiles)
took a good amount of time; I haven't even touched the makefiles or
CMake, or even the older project files.