[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [19714] trunk/blender/source: BGE Physics

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:15:18 CEST 2009

This is a UI change only, If you want to clear all selected object
properties there was no way to do it, since it gave an error trying to
copy props from an object with none.
This seems a bit dumb but it IS at least consistant with other copy
and link functions

- From the "Make Link" you can make all other objects have no
materials or no Ipo's for eg.

If you mean it could handle clearing all properties as a special case,
then yes but its I don't think its important.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 6:24 AM, joe <joeedh at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also made copy properties from an object with no properties work (in case you want to clear all props)
>
> That seems like kindof a bad use case to me.  Isn't there a .clear()
> method or something?
>
> Joe

- Campbell