[Bf-committers] 2.49: prevent reading 2.5+ ?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 14 10:57:30 CEST 2009

Hi Joe,

We of course still need a design proposal for Mesh data in files/memory.
Storing tria/quad/ngons efficiently is possible in many ways. One thing
we should also get rid of is the 'eekadoodle' with zero indices. :)

Another thing on the changelist is to remove the Image pointer from
Texture face, and replace with Material (or similar, or just use face
material index).

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands