[Bf-committers] 2.49: prevent reading 2.5+ ?

blender at erwincoumans.com blender at erwincoumans.com
Tue Apr 14 02:02:19 CEST 2009

The new mesh data and animation data is new so not "known data" obviously.

So the choice of not keeping a copy of the old mesh data is basically giving
up forward compatibility. That's why I quoted Joe in my previous email.

I hope Joe can briefly explain why it is impossible to keep a
copy/conversion between old and new mesh data.
Thanks,
Erwin