[Bf-committers] Removing Build Systems

blender at erwincoumans.com blender at erwincoumans.com
Sun Apr 12 21:48:31 CEST 2009

Another vote to keep CMake. SCons can't replace CMake to generate
projectfiles.

By the way, just like Ton I don't see the reason to drop build systems, just
because of temporarily inconvenience during 2.5 transition. In my projects,
I keep several build systems up-to-date as well (CMake, Makefiles, jam and
jam-generated msvc projectfiles). It can be a burden sometimes, but it helps
portability and makes some people happy.

Thanks,
Erwin