[Bf-committers] I need a recent OSX build, can anyone help on that?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:48:29 CEST 2009

Hello guys.

I'm asking for some Dome owner to help testing the BGE Dome code in their
installations. However some of them only have OSX, and I can't build OSX
here.
Therefore I would like to ask to someone that has recently build from the
trunk (after revision 19618) for a OSX build.

In fact if you could even take this file:
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com/blender/ProjHabPop_warped.blend and save it
as the default scene (Ctrl+U) that would be awesome.
Graphicall or any other online hosting is ok for me.

Thanks in advance,
Dalai