[Bf-committers] Fwd: [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [19592] trunk/blender: BGE Scenegraph and View frustrum culling improvement.

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Wed Apr 8 15:12:18 CEST 2009

Campbell Barton schrieb:
> I found scons+mingw very hit and miss. Sometimes BF_SPLIT_SRC is
> needed, sometimes it works, sometimes I get linking errors at the end
> of a build when its used.
> Its a pitty because mingw is very easy to setup on windows even if its
> builds are not quite as optimal as MSVC.

Yes, and also it is the only(? cygwin is not working I guess) way to
build with OpenSource tools on Windows I guess.

So it would be desirable to get it working. Jesterking helped me out so
often because the mingw/scons build was broken regularly.

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/