[Bf-committers] 2.49: Yafaray & Lux support

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Apr 6 11:28:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

It would be cool to align the release with the two most used external
render systems as well. I would especially like to add more info to
this page:

http://www.blender.org/download/get-blender/external-renderers/

A screenshot, sample render(s), and direct links to downloading the
extension scripts would be great.

We also have to define what to do with the yafray button in Blender,
and the old yafray code. I assume that's not supported, and can be
removed?

-Ton-