[Bf-committers] FFMPEG big endian test needed.

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 16:08:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

With revision 19482 (trunk), I tried to fix a color swap bug that was introduced with the ffmpeg upgrade to version 0.5.

While I tested the fix for little endian machines, I also wrote code to fix the big endian case. Even though I'm pretty sure the fix is ok, we'd really appreciate if someone could test and confirm that it is indeed so.

It's very easy to test, just render something using ffmpeg as output, if the result (when viewed outside of Blender) looks ok, then it's good. If it looks like red and blue might be swapped, that means we have more fixing to do. :)

Thanks

Martin