[Bf-committers] Blender logo usage guidelines

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 07:14:04 CEST 2009

The blender logo is trademarked by the Blender Foundation, and is
separate from the source code.  So e.g. you can fork blender, but you
can't use the logo (though you may be able to use the name "blender"
or a derivative, I'm not sure).  The logo really has nothing to do
with the source code.

Eh, that's my understanding of it, anyway, I'm not a lawyer, so take
that with a grain of salt.

Joe