[Bf-committers] Feedback on GSoC Proposal

Andre Castelo andrecastelo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:34:30 CEST 2009

Hello,

My name is André Castelo and I want to apply with Blender for GSoC. I sent a
mail earlier, talking about a few ideas and this week I finally settled
down, got some free time and started writing my proposal around 2.5
improvements. I plan to adapt some import/export scripts to 2.5 and write
the code to support it (RNA wrapping and Python API coding).

My proposal is attached to this email. I'd appreciate any feedback :)

Thanks,
André.