[Bf-committers] connecticut film, music,and interactive festival

joe at jannino.com joe at jannino.com
Fri Apr 3 01:12:34 CEST 2009

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }The
Connecticut Film, Music, and Interactive festival, June 2-7 2009 in
Danbury CT,  is looking for individuals and companies interested in
presenting workshops, panels, or exhibiting.   The interactive
component, which is new this year, focuses on the themes of "creating"
and "sharing", and along with that theme has a strong focus on open
source and independent media and software.  Blender, as an open source
modeling, animation, and game development application would be a
perfect fit for us.
 If anyone might be interested in hosting a workshop, participating
in a panel, or exhibiting relating to blender please reply to
joe at jannino.com.  The interactive portion runs from Thursday June 4 to
Saturday June 6.  We can provide hotel accommodations and reasonable
travel costs (we can probably afford domestic flights but
international may be difficult).  Danbury CT is located a little over
an hour outside New York City.
 We also hope members of the blender community can attend our
festival.
 For more information please see:
 http://www.ctfilmfest.com
 PS.
 Please forward this along to anyone who may be interested.
 Someone in the irc channel suggested I post here.   If this is not
the best place to post this annoucement, I would appreciate advice on
where might be best.