[Bf-committers] Problem building 2.5

Andre Castelo andrecastelo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:07:26 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I have recently started getting involved with Blender's development and I
was focusing on trunk - I have contributed some code to the Blender Game
Engine cleanup - and lately I've been writing my GSoC proposal around
Blender 2.5. I have been experiencing some problems with it, mainly linker
problems. The structure of the folders is the same as trunk and trunk
compiles without errors. The structure is the following:

D:/blender/blender/build.bat
D:/blender/lib/windows

build.bat:

PATH=%PATH%;C:\Python25;D:\blender25\lib\windows
python scons/scons.py -j2 BF_TOOLSET=mingw
pause

And the build log is here: http://pasteall.org/4848/text

What am I missing?