[Bf-committers] GPL + Python, revisited

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Apr 1 12:21:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

I think this generally looks good, but just to make sure I understood
this correctly:

When the Creator has written some scripts that are not directly in the
.blend saved, but accessed ie. through a module on disk, then that
module could be under a closed source license still?

Just to verify, since you mention specifically data stored in .blend.

Or is this handled through Martin's addition:

>> This exception only applies to the Blender Python API. Scripts still
>> have to follow the licenses of other code, bindings or libraries that
>> they might use.

/Nathan