[Bf-committers] Fluid crash on windows

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:58:28 CEST 2008

Hello,
With latest SVN, when I enable Fluid Blender crash.
I found a bug in the tracker but for linux (
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=17703&group_id=9&atid=125),
I don't know if it's exactly the same, and don't want to open another
bug.
I made a debug release with Visual express 2008 (for that I have to
recompile python 25, the one is lib directory doesn't works with VC2008)

With the debug release, Blender does not crash when enabling fluid but crash
when baking.

Outside the debugger, a dialog box says "Vector subscript out of range"
In the debugger, the last function made was at line 514 in
solver_control.cpp :
LbmFloat iatt  =
ABS(mpControl->mCons[0]->mCparts->getInfluenceAttraction());

If I trace into, MSVC go in the include vector in function :
 #if _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING
        if (size() <= _Pos)
            {
            _DEBUG_ERROR("vector subscript out of range");
            _SCL_SECURE_OUT_OF_RANGE;
            }

After this Blender crash.

Don't know if this can help :
mpControl    0x04b83f48 {mSetForceStrength=1.0000000 mCons=[0]()
mCpUpdateInterval=8 ...}    LbmControlData

mCons[0] seems empty, it is the problem?