[Bf-committers] [patch #17701] Option to open Blend file with Python disabled

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 02:52:19 CEST 2008

Patch - https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=17701&group_id=9&atid=127

I wrote an option to disable python when loading untrusted files. That
way you can read all the scripts before you decide to re-open again in
the normal mode.

I would like some feedback regarding to the general funcionality and
tests. I never used pyConstraint so I can't tell the difference
between a working one for a non working.

I guess this is a bit too late to 2.48, but as soon as we approve it
my life would be easier. This patch changes a lot of files and is very
time consuming to manually repatch it.

The option is in the Load File window, by the "LOAD UI" option.
The default option is ON, so there is no backward/console incompatibility.
(but the console version isn't work properly yet)

Cheers,
Dalai

http://blenderecia.orgfree.com