[Bf-committers] 2.50 taskforce mailing list

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Sat Sep 27 21:00:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 20:04 +0200, Wael EL ORAIBY wrote:

> Is there any deadline/timeline schedule for the release of 2.50 yet?

I wouldn't dare giving an estimate since work on it hasn't taken of yet,
once that is underway I think it is easier to get a picture of the
timeline. Maybe others want to try..

On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 17:02 +0200, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Although it's an open list (anyone can subscribe, and it has web
> browsable content) my preference is to stay on this list *very much* on
> topic! :) The main goal of the list is to schedule activities we have
> to do, or doing code and API design reviews. People who participate in
> the list are supposed to be "those who want to be involved and work on
> it".

I've made a Data API proposal and mailed about it to the list, let's
see if we can get a nice constructive discussion going :).

Cheers,
Brecht.