[Bf-committers] 2.50 taskforce mailing list

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Sep 27 17:02:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

To facilitate scheduling all the work we need to do for the 2.50 code
refactor, I've opened a mailing list:

Although it's an open list (anyone can subscribe, and it has web
browsable content) my preference is to stay on this list *very much* on
topic! :) The main goal of the list is to schedule activities we have
to do, or doing code and API design reviews. People who participate in
the list are supposed to be "those who want to be involved and work on
it".

It's not a feature request list, nor a discussion board for fancy great
new UI designs! That's for a later stage, when we've put the
foundations in place and got Blender back functioning.

When there's important design decisions or general reviews needed,
we'll post that here on bf-committers still. So we'll keep you
informed.

Thanks,

-Ton-