[Bf-committers] Wondering about the review of the command port patch...

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sun Sep 21 12:07:14 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Mathias Panzenböck
<grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net> wrote:
> José Ignacio schrieb:
>> uh, everybody seems to want git xD
>
> Or hg. (Think about the windows users. Cygwin is not really native.)

For those who want to use bzr, you can clone the tree on launchpad.
It's being synced with svn trunk fairly often - one can even start a
sync through the web interface. The cross-platform argument is strong
(and the cygwin stuff is what it is). I have tried both git and bzr,
and I must say that as a Windows user bzr definitely gets my vote
(explorer shell integration!)

/Nathan