[Bf-committers] reviewing Collada patches

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Sep 20 19:56:11 CEST 2008

Hi Migius,

> I would do reviewing collada patches reported in tracker, sadly i cant
> do it
> on regular basis.
> AFAIK, there is no official maintainer of collada stuff ATM.
> Is it OK if i submit correct patches directly to trunk?
> Or must i consult it before with other active devs?

Doing regular patch review is not a requirement, most of the devs here
fail of that (including myself! :)
You're doing great work here, feel free to add this to trunk. It's very
important to get Collada at least well maintained for what it currently
supports.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands