[Bf-committers] Wondering about the review of the command port patch...

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Fri Sep 19 15:40:12 CEST 2008

My thoughts:

I think the command port patch is pretty neat
(in theory, from what I read from the webpage).

What I think would be better though is a refactor
of the Blender sources so that there can be an
external py_blender module that can be loaded
through ordinary python (instead of 'blash'),
so that python can access Blender's functionality
without having to start Blender. (And ideally,
a libblender.so C library that provides all of
the functionality of the python API).

Chris