[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [16507] trunk/blender/source/blender: Particle collisions upgrade:

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Sep 18 17:06:22 CEST 2008

Hi all,

> I'd really like to put the physics sprint to a 2nd edition. I am not
> sure if we should do it with all the paparazzi around .

During Blender Conference is time to talk, I can reserve a room for it.
But not for more than a half day or so.

We can also schedule to meet later once, here in Amsterdam? Problem is
of course traveling... expensive business.

Most feasible alternative; schedule irc meeting with physics devs only.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands