[Bf-committers] cmkae build problem with current apricot branch

Pablo Vazquez - www.venomgfx.com.ar info at venomgfx.com.ar
Wed Sep 17 16:39:07 CEST 2008

by the way, we are not using the apricot branch anymore, since all
changes to make Yo Frankie! run on trunk are merged already, there are
even lotsa new bugfixes (and features) in trunk, even the new bullet
is there (and the fixes in yo frankie files to work with it).

so go trunk!

cheers

* Pablo Vazquez
Freelance 3D Artist