[Bf-committers] BGE mesh vertex array access broken?

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Tue Sep 16 20:11:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

This file used to work for Blender 2.47, but it seems broken in latest
subversion (80kb):
http://bulletphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/blender/RealtimeWater.zip

Perhaps the Apricot merge / graphics optimizations broke read/write access
to vertex arrays? It would be helpful to have some way to allow vertex
deformation through Python. We could use read/write access to vertex array
to support real-time soft bodies in the future. I'll look into it a bit
further.

Does anyone know how we can enable this effect again?
Thanks,
Erwin