[Bf-committers] Delete Constraints for bones ?

malefico malefico at malefico3d.org
Tue Sep 16 14:20:25 CEST 2008

For Joshua and Armature developers:

I have noticed in latest svn and apparently from some time that the old
behaviour of CTRL+C -> Copy Constraints (ALL) has changed.

Before, if you selected some bones with constraints and then copy from
an active bone with NO constraints at all, the selected bones got their
constraints deleted. This was neat, since there was no quick way to
delete several constraints from several bones at once.

Now, this doesn't work. If there are no constraints, then nothing
happens. Which I think it's correct and logical and consistent with
everything else. But then, could a "Delete constraints" command be added
so  we can somehow recover the former functionality ?

Thanks in advance !

malefico