[Bf-committers] NURBS - Call to arms

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 06:08:33 CEST 2008

Back on Thursday 11 September 2008, Emmanuel Stone was like:

> If anybody with experience in NURBS or Blender is interested in this
> project, please contact me. Please include evidence of your
> suitability for this role. The amount of money we raise and the amount
> of work expected will probably be comparable to the GSoC. The project
> will be broken down into sections, with specific 'bounties' for each
> section depending on the difficulty.
>
> What does everyone else think?

Also if you know somebody who may not currently be active in Blender
development who might be capable and interested in something like this,
please don't hesitate to threaten, blackmail and otherwise bully them into
taking this on. ;)

-Reuben (FishB8)