[Bf-committers] Tracker cleanup

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:34:57 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 7:56 AM, Martin Poirier <theeth at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- On Wed, 9/10/08, Chris Want <cwant at ualberta.ca> wrote:
>> I would just point out that Emmanuel still commits
>> occasionally
>> to his GSoC nurbs branch, so you might want to keep him in.
> I added him back.

Thanks!

I should probably take this opportunity to mention that my employer
has generously offered to give me 2 weeks to work on Blender.
During that time I hope to make my branch stable and ready for the real world.

There are also some other plans afoot, in terms of finding someone to
help me out with this project. But I should probably send another mail
specifically about that.

-Emmanuel