[Bf-committers] trees in the forrest

Marko Radojcic sambucuself at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:42:54 CEST 2008

I really liked this one, I am a former physicist (if that's
possible)... Grretings...
quote::::

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 02:01:10 +0200
From: bjornmose <bjornmose at gmx.net>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Does the trees in forest make sound when
      falling and nobody is near ?
To: bf-blender developers <bf-committers at blender.org>

this is going off topic .. far away ( from blender)
but, just could not let it stand that way .. ( being physicist and all .. )
'yes, they are in a quantom state.' /* BTW quantum would be the usual
spelling */

sure we all know -->
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minkowski-Diagramm

BUT
there is no spot on this beautiful blue marble where men did not put
hands on  ..
so as Roger Wickes wrote :  thud
i write "THUD"  =  another tree gone!  --> less oxygen .. erosion ..
less soil .. more erosion ..
hum but Argentinian steaks taste so nice .. well.

to resume: I don't really care if the moon is there if no one looks at
it .. but I'd rather have it ('been' to please Einstein)  there when i
want to look at it :)
me 2 cents on that.

::::: over quote