[Bf-committers] design question

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:10:49 CEST 2008

Um inherent in the design, you cannot delete a libblock without unlinking it
(e.g. so it's user counter (id.us) reaches 0).

The original system of not deleting blocks immediately on user count
reaching zero was originally used as an undo mechanism, and I think is still
somewhat useful.  Instead their simply not saved to the .blend file.

Joe