[Bf-committers] extern/bullet2 updated: can you please help updating the build systems?

Daniel Genrich daniel.genrich at gmx.net
Wed Sep 3 17:24:29 CEST 2008

Hello,

don't misunderstand me :) I commited the missing files + your whole
bullet commit already to the branch using your bullet-2.7alpha0 archive
I found on your site. I also updated the scons build system.

The reason we wanted to have bullet (and several other things) in that
sim_physics branch is that we are just about to merge the huge apricot
branch (which contains lots of gameengine changes) and since we wanted
to avoid conflicts we put the work into the branch. After apricot is
merged, bullet will most likely follow from the sim_physics branch :)

I hope I could clear up things a bit :)

Greetings
Daniel