[Bf-committers] Joystick Sensor works
cw at blenderbuch.de
Tue Sep 2 11:23:14 CEST 2008
Ben and Campell did some nice work on the joystick sensor, so it can now
use more than one joystick.
Because I was just yesterday writing the joystick sensor for the new
gamekit, I looked a bit closer and found some things:
- Code: joystick sensor .pydoc is not there
- Code/Gui: Hat controllers usually have 9 directions not 12 like a
- GUI: joystick "Axis" label is missleading, it is more a "stick" (4
ways analog or not), same for "Right Axis" etc... Should be "Right, left..."
- Code: how many sticks (or axis) are supported per joystick? I have a
RC controll which will provide 5 or more analog axis
- GUI: the type menu (right of the new index button) is very small.
There is more space to the right, lets use it
- Code: There are no functions to get the information which buttons are
pressed or how the hat is moved
Cheers and thanks,
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Das Blender-Buch: http://blenderbuch.de/redirect.html
More information about the Bf-committers