[Bf-committers] error on SVN r17242

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Fri Oct 31 11:08:19 CET 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Natanael Olaiz <nolaiz at gmail.com> wrote:
> El 31/10/08 10:45, Nathan Letwory escribió:
> Thanks, you are right, I'm using scons 0.97.
>
> May I ask what improvements does scons 1.0.0 have?
>
> I'm a little afraid to upgrade, since I'm a commiter of CLAM, which doesn't
> have that dependency yet... :-/

For one, it's the first major stable release :) The work I did is part
of a cleanup, which has been overdue for quite some time already. I
agree that SCons 1.0.0 is relatively new, but with that and 1.1.0
already out and stable, I prefer to make sure we use the 1.x API
wherever possible.

For all fixes and improvements done since 0.97, please see
http://scons.org/CHANGES.txt

/Nathan