[Bf-committers] 2.48a freeze/tag tomorrow morning?

Domino Marama mark at identityserver.net
Wed Oct 22 14:50:19 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 13:53 +0200, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd consider anything that's not a regression (this subdivision of UV
> is this way since it was coded) not a showstopper but regular
> development. Hope that's fine?

Yeah, no problem for me. I don't use it that way, the issue was brought
to my attention by one of my Second Life sculptie script users. As I
hadn't noticed the problem before, I wasn't sure whether it was a new
issue or not. I've already told them to use a subsurf modifer or
multires, so fixing it in regular development shouldn't be an issue for
them either.