[Bf-committers] 2.48a freeze/tag tomorrow morning?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Oct 21 21:04:53 CEST 2008

Hi team,

Talking about european timezones here :)
Ideally we then could get in the builds during the 24 hours after that, 
so I can put it thursday online.

Unless showstoppers postpone it? Speak up now, or forever...


Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation   ton at blender.org    www.blender.org
Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands

More information about the Bf-committers mailing list