[Bf-committers] Can we get SVN instead of just HTTP?

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:54:31 CEST 2008

The problem is that for some reason the SVN client does not support
HTTP/HTTPS on IRIX. SVN is supported but HTTP/HTTPS is not. I know a
cert error, this isn't it.  It's something to do with the SVN client
not compiling the HTTP module right. SSH+SVN would work, but id
doesn't look like that is open on the SVN server either. Would I need
a dev account for that, or would my projects.blender.org account work?

Timothy

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Nathan Letwory <jesterking at letwory.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:38 AM, Timothy Baldridge <tbaldridge at gmail.com> wrote:
>> There seems to be some issues with SVN/HTTP on Irix. This is not
>> normally a issue with most servers,
>
> If you mean that there is a certificate error when trying to contact
> the server, that's normal - you just need to accept the certificate
> used for HTTPS permanently on first contact. If you did not do so,
> clear your svn cache for passwords etc. and reconnect. You should be
> asked the permanent/temporary/reject question.
>
> If this is not the issue, then what is the problem in greater detail?
>
> /Nathan

Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.