[Bf-committers] Can we get SVN instead of just HTTP?

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:38:04 CEST 2008

There seems to be some issues with SVN/HTTP on Irix. This is not
normally a issue with most servers, but I noticed that Blender's SVN
servers don't allow SVN traffic. Only HTTP/HTTPS. Is there anyway we
can enable SVN to this server? We may only need port number 3690
opened. Currently I'm having to download the files to my Linux server,
then move the files over SSH to the Irix machine, and that is not
going to work if I try to create some patches, or want to update the
sources.

Thanks,

Timothy

--
Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.