[Bf-committers] Listing of Supported platforms by active developers.

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Mon Oct 20 17:12:22 CEST 2008

> Hi,
>
> Too many bugreports still disappear in the opengl issue tracker... not
> that we can do much about it, but I think it would be a great signal to
> outside world to post a list of HW/OS configurations being actively
> maintained (= developed on). Even though it's a limited list, it will
> give users a clear indication that they're safe with a similar system.
>
> Example: (OS, CPU, Gfx)

Kent Mein
Ubuntu Linux 64 bit, Intel Core 2 Duo, Nvidia Guadro FX 1400
OSX 10.5, Macbook(Intel Core 2 Duo), Intel GMA X3100  (Yes the one
	that doesn't really work very well)
SunOS 5.8, Sunblade 150, ATI PGX (PCI 8-bit)     Within the week
	I'll be replacing this with a different machine and moving to 5.10.

mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein