[Bf-committers] Listing of Supported platforms by active developers.

Dustin Martin dustin at 54.org
Sun Oct 19 20:57:05 CEST 2008

Hey there,

The MacbookPro and MacPro both have the WWDC development preview of
snow leopard installed on them.  It is just a preview so odds are
things are still changing a lot and what did work on this build might
not later on.  I also have vista and XP installed with visual studio
pro 2008 for compatibility testing.  The only platform I don't have
right now is a linux setup.

I'm developing on this setup:
- Dual Quad Intel Mac Pro 2.8, OSX 10.5, GeForce 8800 GT, 16GB RAM

I will be doing testing on these platforms once I get a binary working:
- Dual Quad Intel Mac Pro 2.8, [ OSX 10.5, OSX 10.6, Vista-64] ,
GeForce 8800 GT, 16GB RAM
- Macbook Pro 2.4, [ OSX 10.6, XP], GeForce 8600M, 4GB RAM
- MacMini 1.8, OSX 10.5, Intel GMA 950, 2GB RAM

- Dustin