[Bf-committers] 2.48 makesdna.exe not build

Christian Monfort monfort.c at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 21:59:04 CEST 2008

Nathan Letwory a écrit :
> Hmm,
>
> Can you give your user-config.py and the complete command-line you use
> to build Blender this way? It should work with at least 1.0.1, and I
> built also with 1.1.0. Maybe some of your settings are somehow not
> expected.

I have installed the following on a new WinXP SP3 installation (only a
few weeks old):

VS2008 + SP1
QuickTime SDK 7.1 (copied CIncludes and Libraries directories from SDK
to blender libs\windows\QTDevWin)
Windows Platform SDK Server2008
Python 2.5.2
Scons 1.0.1
downloaded 2.48 sources from www.blender.org (also tried with SVN, with
same result).

I'm not using any user-config.py
and I'm using the following command line in blender source directory
(from a DOS box created with "Visual Studio 2008 Command Prompt" short
cut, after adding path to Python25\Scripts directory to PATH environment
variable):

scons -j2 BF_TOOLSET=msvc

Christian.