[Bf-committers] blender 2.48a

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Oct 17 15:25:57 CEST 2008

Hi all,

We found yesterday quite a bad bug in GE scenegraph (when objects get
added, deleted, the graph would crash in cases). This caused annoying
crashes in YoFrankie.

The Apricot DVD is about to send to printer, but we need new binaries
on it. Might be best to align that with a 2.48a update. However, we
cannot wait weeks for that.

Proposal is to fix everything reported to fail until tuesday, and
rebuild 2.48a wednesday, so we can prepare the DVD for printer
thursday. Open issues in tracker are also quite minimal, so with a bit
of luck we then get a real stable update. :)

Unless... so please feedback! We can review status sunday during
meeting too.

(Also means trunk remains frozen, apart from essential fixes)

-Ton-