[Bf-committers] Blender 2.48, getting close...

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sun Oct 12 19:47:08 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm terribly sorry for not having been able to mention this earlier:
last thursday my computer *again* decided to break down, I have
returned it in for Yet Another Warranty repair (I understood this is
now a 'repair warranty repair', or somesuch sort of
thingywhateverylingomajig - memory troubles, other failing hardware.
It was a great repair that first one :° ). Anyway, being again without
a dev env, I can't do builds / repairs until I receive my machine
back, which will be wednesday the soonest for me. I also have been
only now able to write a message to the mailing list.

I think I should be able to assist in some sort of manner during
monday through wednesday, if it is decided to build during that
period. IIRC I have access to IRC during the ASP.NET course I'll be
attending at that time (yes, 'lucky' me). I'll try to keep tabs on the
development of this bit, and respond as fast as I can.

/Nathan 'sad' Letwory