[Bf-committers] Build on Mac OSX 10.5 for i386 with Scons

jms jmsoler at free.fr
Sun Oct 12 14:48:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

i'm trying to make a build on Mac and it seems to work fine except on
three points :

1/ in the ffmpeg part,  for xvid, it is needed to compile an asm file
and nasm does like the file output format :
  nasm -Iextern/xvidcore/src/image/x86_asm/ -f -o
/Users/me/developpement/bf-blender/build/darwin/extern/xvidcore/src/image/x86_asm/colorspace_yuyv_mmx.o
extern/xvidcore/src/image/x86_asm/colorspace_yuyv_mmx.asm
nasm: fatal: unrecognised output format `-o' - use -hf for a list
So ffmpeg can't be used.

2/ the darwin-config.py  must be modified to use he python 2.5 sdk;

3/ at the end, scons needs a Bpymenus file that does not exist anywhere
and stop.

For the last two points, I can do something but not for the first one,
so I  need a little help.

Sorry to spam the list,
jms